Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"G-FoRCe 19"...

G-Force 19 - SiDe A...

G-Force 19 - SiDe B...


"G-Force from Toronto
No American clone --
Drop the flow
Where I`m from??
T-Dot O..."


I`m kind of lack`N with the info` on this mix~tape, no tracklisting.....sorry, but that shouldn`t deter you from checkin` it out. G-Force (Repp`N Toronto, Canada just like the quote says) dropped some iLL tapeS back~`n~tha~day so I`ve been told. This is actually the first one I`ve listened to & I have to say that it`s pure FiYaH! It`s got a lot of reggae blendS & they`re done somethin` proper, so give it a listen for ya`self...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

side B link is dead :(

backnforth said...

G-Force was a crew outta Pickering!

Lil Jas who is now k-os' dj and is incredible on the cut

Toronto and Canadian DMC Champ
and 1/3 of the Turnstylez with DJ Grouch and D-Scratch

He was also an ITF beatjuggling champ too...

Jas, Raj & Phil (all brothers) made up G-Force... and they owned the city for a good while before they went on to different endevours!

Lookout for Turntabl-izm Volumes 1-5

And Scratch Headz 1 & 2

Jas is still crazy on the cut and is featured on K-os and Checkmate's material!

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

Thanks a lot Frax for the info`, appreciate that! I`ll definitely be checkin` for them Turntabl-izm & Scratch Headz jointS...





STaY BLeSS`n...

DJ Filthy Rich said...

any chance of a re-up on this? would love to hear it. thanks in advance...

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

I`ll see what I can do for ya homie...














STaY BLeSS`n...