Thursday, September 03, 2009

ABoVe The LaW`s "DeaTH RoW EP"...

What`s poppin` y`all? Hopefully you`re enjoying the last days of the Summer. Here in the O~Double T (that`s Ottawa for y`all squares:) the Summer`s been pretty weak! I mean in July alone we probably only had about 5 or 6 days of actual sunshine/ good weather, but that`s another story....LoL, let`s get to the music now shall we???

What I`ve got for y`all today is more than likely just a bootleg, but when you`re a BiG Above The Law fan like myself who really gives a flyin` donkey fuck?.....LoL, anyway I`m not going to get too much into who Above The Law is (for the under~a~rock~dwellers that don`t know of ATL) because I`ll be postin` some of their albums a lil` later on. I will tell y`all that they are one of the most slept~on DoPeST West Coast HiP HoP groups out there!!!

Now a lil` bit about the tunes....from what I can gather these tracks are taken from Above The Law`s Death Row Records days. I believe they signed with them sometime in 1999 & ended up leaving the label around 2002, probably due to the fact that they weren`t seeing an album release date (like many other Death Row artists). Anyway what y`all have here is some good ol` G-Funk, definitely worth the DL especially since these joints are a lil` on the rare side, so enjoy...



Above The Law - Death Row EP
Label: Death Row Records
Released: N/A



1. Sex, Money & Music [Death Row Rmx]
2. Cheese
3. Everywhere I Go [Original Version]
4. Gutta [Demo] {ft. Kokane}
5. Interlude
6. That`s The Sound (Eazy-E Tribute)
7. Life [Original Version] {ft. Kokane}
8. 2 Killaz [Rmx] {ft. Xzibit}
9. Jackin` 4 Beatz 2000









N`JoY...

No comments: