Sunday, March 14, 2010

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "KeeP Ya` PaReNTs Off Tha iNTeRNeT"...

Sorry y`all I didn`t have the time to come up with one of them sick covers for this mix....LoL, I`m sure you`re devastated but the mix should more than make up for it. There really isn`t any new tracks on this one mainly older gems I felt like dustin` off for my listening pleasure, so enjoy. Feel free to leave comments...




BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - KeeP Ya` PaReNTs Off Tha iNTeRNeT
MiXeD: 2010




1. iNTRo
2. WorldWide {Royal Flush}

3. The Natural {Mic Geronimo}

4. Me & My Microphone {A+ ft. Q-Tip}

5. Doe Or Die [Rmx] {AZ ft. Raekwon}

6. WHeRe`s The PeNGuiN? [SKiT]

7. I Don`t Give A Fuck [Original Version] {Big Kwam}

8. Rappaz R N Danja {KRS-One}

9. Suckas Need Bodyguards {Gangstar}

10. You Can`t Stop The Prophet {Jeru Tha Damaja}

11. I SeNT YoU An EMaiL [SKiT]

12. Runnin` Out Da Crackhouse {Spice-1}

13. So You Want To Be A Gangster {Too $hort}

14. CHeCK YouR EMaiL [SKiT]

15. Rhyme Slow {Kokane ft. Too $hort}

16. Highest Niggaz In The Industry {Luniz ft. E-40 & B-Legit}
17. Something 2 Smoke 2 {MC Breed}
18. Trust No Bitch {Penthouse Player Clique ft. Eazy-E, DJ Quik & AMG}

19. CooKieS iS CoMPuTeR TaLK [SKiT]

20. Reality {Black Moon}

21. Boo Boo Heads {Del The Funky Homosapian}

22. Chief Rocka {Lords Of The Underground}

23. I NeeD 2 USe The CoMPuTeR [SKiT]

24. Fort Greene`s Cookin` {Fort Greene Assassins}

25. Pregame {Jay-Z ft. Sauce Money}

26. Vocab [Refugees Hip Hop Rmx] {Fugees}

27. OuTRo













N`JoY...

No comments: