Friday, July 02, 2010

SauKRaTeS` "HaTe RuNs DeeP [12 iNCH]"...

Today I have for you one of my favorites, if not my favorite Canadian HiP HoP 12 inch. It`s from Saukrates, titled "Hate Runs Deep" & it also features fellow Canadian emcee Marvel. If the thumpin` drums on the beat don`t hold your attention then the lyrics definitely will! Saukrates handles the production for "Hate Runs Deep" & the B-Side bonus track "Get Touched" as well, while Down To Erf produced the "Hate Runs Deep [Rmx]". I like the original track more than the remix, though there`s nothing wrong with what Down To Erf provided. I just feel that the original beat Saukrates came up with was the perfect backdrop for the lyrics, especially with the hook `cuz it really helps push the message of the song. "Get Touched" is another banger, more on the emcee bashin` vibe, so go `head & check this gem out for ya`self. Trust me you`ll be glad ya did!!!
 
 
Label: Genesis Entertainment Inc.  
Released: 1995 
 
 
 
 1. Hate Runs Deep [Radio]
2. Hate Runs Deep [Street] 
3. Hate Runs Deep [Instr.]  
4. Hate Runs Deep [Rmx]  
5. Hate Runs Deep [Rmx Instr.]  
6. Get Touched  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
N`JoY...

No comments: