Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MaD LioN`s "TaKe iT EaSy b/w BiG BoX Of BLuNTs" [12 iNCH]...

This 12 inch right here is for y`all smokers. Had to dust off this one, but it was well worth it indeed! I haven`t posted up anything from Mad Lion yet, so this`ll be a nice start. Unfortunately though, I`ve got a lil` case of that laziness once again.....LoL, so I`m gon` save Mad Lion`s story for another post, sorry y`all! Anyway both tracks on this 12 inch are great tunes, my favorite joint would have to be the last one, "Big Box Of Blunts [KRS-One Mix]". It`s not really all that different than the Vocal Mix, but I still DiG it a lot more...

It`s kind of funny, listening to this 12 inch really takes me back to my junior high school days. Back when I first started to puff on that GooD GReeN....LoL, tryin` to hide the red~eyes from my parents ("Oh I`m just tired mama..."). I remember watchin` the "Take It Easy" music video on Rap City (really DuG the graff` scenes), it got some good rotation back then. So go `head & kick back, roll up a lil` somethin` then check out the tunes...









Label: ZYX Music
Released: 1994
1. Take It Easy [Vocal Mix]
2. Take It Easy [Instr.]
3. Take It Easy [Intro Edit]
4. Big Box Of Blunts [Vocal Mix]
5. Big Box Of Blunts [Instr.]
6. Big Box Of Blunts [KRS-One Mix]







You can DL the "Take It Easy" music video here, it`s in mp4 format for ya` viewing pleasure...


N`JoY...

1 comment: