Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "PaPeRZ `n` VaPoRZ VoL. 1"...

What`s the deal y`all? I`m back once again with another one of my lil` mixes....LoL, even drew up a DoPe lil` picture for the cover heh~heh, CLaMPiT The FRoG (it`s a long story between my cousin J~SuN & I) holdin` up some signs, how original huh?.....LoL, anyway I put this mix together for a friend of mine who was in need of some new tunes so this one`s mainly newer joints & a few tracks from the early 2000`s -- Enjoy...


BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - PaPeRZ `n` VaPoRZ VoL. 1
Label: N/A
MiXeD: March 28, 2011



1. iNTRo
2. Black & Yellow [G-Mix] {Wiz Khalifa ft. Snoop Dogg, Juicy J & T-Pain}
3. The Weed Iz Mine {Snoop Dogg ft. Wiz Khalifa}
4. Hennessy `n` Buddah {Snoop Doog ft. Kokane}
5. I`ll Smoke To That {LBC Crew ft. Snoop Dogg & Threat}
6. The Weedman {E-40 ft. Stresmatic}
7. iNTeRLuDe #1
8. Diary Of A Broke Nigga {Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Giddy}
9. Play At Your Own Risk {Concrete Criminalz ft. Kokane}
10. Twilight Zone [Rmx] {Kokane ft. Crooked I}
11. What`s Good {WC ft. Kokane}
12. Jack `N The Box {Ice Cube}
13. iNTeRLuDe #2
14. Music {Erick Sermon ft. Marvin Gaye}
15. Live 4 The Funk {Redman ft. Biggie & Nate Dogg}
16. Blow Your Mind [Rmx] {The LOX}
17. Pimpin` 101 {Wais P ft. Chris P}
18. Must Be Nice {Belly ft. Vado}
19. What The Lovers Do {Saigon ft. Devin The Dude}
20. Where You Been {AG}
21. She Did It Again {Doc Ish ft. Crooked I & Billy Danze}
22. Molasses {Raekwon ft. Rick Ross & Ghostface Killah}
23. OuTRo











N`JoY...

No comments: