Saturday, January 21, 2012

M.O.P. - "STRaiGHT FRoM The PRoJeCTs: BRoWNsViLLe, BRooKLyN"...


 Gotta salute the feds for shutting down megaupload (read about it here if you`ve been livin` under a rock), you`re the fuckin` greatest! I guess with all the crime out there that`s going on file sharing was right there at the top of the list huh? Well good for you Bucko, you get a gold star sticker for yourself forget the pat on the back. Oh & that lil` hand gesture that`s in the pic above, that`s just how I show you that you`re Number 1 in my books. Congrats!!!


 Unfortunately for me & my 2 visitors......LoL, pretty much all the links within this blog are dead! Mutha fuckas!! I`m not too sure if I`m even going to bother re-up`N them since a few years work has gone down the toilet.....LoL, if y`all have any suggestions let me know!!!! Until I make up my mind here`s a lil` re-up on that M.O.P. documentary that I originally posted up on the 3rd of January, I`m not goin` to bother typin` up anything new just copying & pasting from the older post -- enjoy...



 Oh yeah...FuCK The FeDS!!!





"Happy belated New year y`all! Hopefully your year has started off on a good note, I can`t complain....LoL, anyways to get things kicked off for the fresh year I have a lil` documentary for your viewing pleasure. I haven`t sat down to check it out yet, so hopefully it`s not too bad. If it is please forgive me....LoL...With this documentary you`re taken to Brownsville, Brooklyn. If you`re clueless that`s where the Mash Out Posse is from, it`s also one of the grimiest/ toughest `hoods in Brooklyn. This doc` is hosted by Cypress Hill`s B-Real, while M.O.P. is your tour guide as they take ya thru their stompin` grounds. You will get to see some of the things that inspire M.O.P.`s rugged & amped style. It should make for a good few minutes of entertainment, so go `head & check it out"...




Released: 2003
Run Time: 58 mins.
















N`JoY...

No comments: