Friday, February 03, 2012

SLiCK RiCK`s "SiTTiN` iN My CaR [PRoMo CD SiNGLe]"...

Re-uPP`d, originally posted 10.07.2011...



Since I just posted up the "Sittin` In My Car" 12 inch I figured that it`s only right to post this up next. What I have for y`all the "Sittin` In My Car" Promo CD Single that was released in 1995 on Def Jam. I haven`t seen this around too much, not sure if it`s a rare joint but regardless if you`re a Slick Rick fan you`ll want this to complete the discog`....LoL What you get is Radio/ Clean versions for "Sittin` In My Car [Def Mix]", "Sittin` In My Car [LP Version]" & "Sittin` In My Car [Lad`s Lexus Mix]" so check it out if you`re curious...






Label: Def Jam Recordings
Released: 1995



1. Sittin` In My Car [Def Mix Clean]
2. Sittin` In My Car [Clean LP]
3. Sittin` In My Car [Lad`s Lexus Mix Clean]







SoLiDFiLeS LiNK...






N`JoY...

No comments: