Saturday, March 03, 2012

MaSTeR P`s "iF I CouLD CHaNGe" [PRoMo CD SiNGLe]...



I`m still on a No Limit Records kick y`all so here`s another CD Single from Master P. This joint was released in 1997 & comes from the "I`m Bout It Soundtrack". I remember the "If I Could Change" song because it`s how I was first introduced to Master P & his No Limit empire. It was actually the video that I had seen, it was on some shortly ran HiP HoP music video show (can`t recall the name of the show sorry). They were actually talkin` to P about the "I`m Bout It" movie & his whole label & ish while showin` some behind the scenes footage of the video shoot for "If I Could Change". It was cool, some of the stuff P was talkin` about was pretty interesting. I may still have the VHS tape that I recorded the show on, if I can find it I`ll try & upload the segment I was just talkin` about...

With this single here you are getting the Street, Radio & Instrumental versions of "If I Could Change", a track that features Master P & Steady Mobb`n with O`Dell singin` on the hook, while you only get the Street version of Mia X`s "Down To Do Whatever". DJ Daryl produced "If I Could Change" & KLC handled the production for Mia X`s "Down To Do Whatever". Both joints are a decent listen, though I prefer the Master P & Steady Mobb`n collabo` "If I Could Change" more than Mia X`s track. It just has more substance than Mia`s tough~talkin` braggadocio joint. Anyway, go ahead & check out the music...




Label: No Limit Records
Released: 1997



1. If I Could Change [Street/ Movie Version] {ft. Steady Mobb`n, Mo B. Dick & O`Dell}
2. If I Could Change [Radio] {ft. Steady Mobb`n, Mo B. Dick & O`Dell}
3. Down To Do Whatever [Street/ Movie Version] {Mia X}
4. If I Could Change [Instr.]















N`JoY...

No comments: