Sunday, April 15, 2012

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "DaT RoCK"

Re-uPP`d, originally  posted on 4.27.2011...



Back again with another lil` mix I put together to BuMP in my ride, feel free to check it out & leave ya` thoughts. Shout~outs to my homie TiM, dogg it`s been a long while w`ud-uP?! Once I touch down in the town I`ma holla at ya, hope all is good. Anyway this mix is mainly newer joints, but I had to mix in a few older gems as well, enjoy...



BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - DaT RoCK
MiXeD: April 24, 2011



1. iNTRo
2. Trampoline {Hopsin}
3. My Fuc`n House {Snoop Dogg ft. Young Jeezy & E-40}
4. You Know Me {WC ft. Maylay & Ice Cube}
5. They Say {Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar}
6. iNTeRLuDe #1
7. Just Like You {Witchdoctor ft. Earlybird}
8. Murder (Act II) {Cunninlynguists ft. Big K.R.I.T}
9. Shadows On The Road {Tech N9ne}
10. The Hustle {Stat Quo ft. Lauryn Hill}
11. Ball Or Fall {stic.man ft. M-1 & The Outlawz}
12. Emeritus {Scarface}
13. iNTeRLuDe #2
14. Fuck Tony Montana {La Coka Nostra ft. Q-Unique & B-Real}
15. Payback {Lloyd Banks ft. 50 Cent}
16. They Know [NY Rmx] {Maino ft. Lil` Kim & Busta Rhymes}
17. Air Y`all {Joell Ortiz} [Prod. by Lord Finesse]
18. Supply & Demand {Kool Sphere ft. Smiley The Ghetto Child & Lil` Dap}
19. Ready To Kill {Grand Daddy I.U.} [Prod. by Marco Polo]
20. Thick {D.I.T.C.}
21. Everything Remains Raw {Busta Rhymes}
22. The Enemy {Big L ft. Fat Joe}
23. Top Billin` {Audio Two}
24. OuTRo





 
 
 
 

 
 






N`JoY...

No comments: