Wednesday, May 09, 2012

CLaSSiFieD`s "The JoiNT EFFoRT MiXTaPe"...



 
What`s the deal y`all? I`m getting ready to head to North Carolina for a few days so I figured that I`d post up a few things today before I do. The first thing that I`ve got for y`all is a mixtape from Canadian emcee/ producer Classified titled "The Joint Effort Mixtape". If ya don`t know he reps Nova Scotia & has been puttin` down since early 1995. I believe that "The Joint Effort Mixtape" was released at the beginning of this year, however I just started listening to it on Monday & I`ve got to say this joint`s pretty DoPe! It`s a bit on the short side, but it doesn`t really matter much because what you do get is some great tunes to BuMP... 






You get a total of 10 tracks, now I`m assuming here but I`m pretty certain that Classified produced all ten joints. There`s only one solo track, the rest have features & range between Canadian & American emcees. They all do well reppin` their respected countries & that my friends makes for some good HiP HoP music, at least in my ears anyway. If ya doubt me, go `head & check out the videos & that`ll give ya an idea of what you`re gon` hear on this mixtape. My favorite cut on here is the last track titled "Quit While You`re Ahead", a great Canadian collabo` between Classified, Choclair, Maestro (Fresh Wes) & Moka Only. Do ya`self a favor & check it out, you`ll be glad that you did...








 
Label: Half Life Records
Released: 2012



1. Unusual {ft. Joe Budden}
2. Beatin` It {ft. JRDN}
3. They Call This Hip Hop {ft. Royce Da 5`9 & B.o.B}
4. Maybe It`s Just Me {ft. Brother Ali}
5. Casual Drinking {ft. Tash of The Liks}
6. That Ain`t Classy
7. Unexplainable Hunger {ft. Royce Da 5`9 & Choclair}
8. Can`t Stop {ft. Chino XL & Quake}
9. Handwriting On The Wall {ft. Pace Won & Spesh K}
10. Quit While You`re Ahead {ft. Choclair, Maestro & Moka Only}


























N`JoY...

No comments: