Monday, May 07, 2012

"SHyHeiM & GP Wu: BooTLeG"...





I`m feelin` sick today, think I caught this Cold from work:( -- so this is just gon` be a quick post unfortunately. Here`s a lil` something that I found while doin` some web surfin`; a Shyheim & GP Wu compilation of sorts. It was pretty incomplete when I found it, missin` tracks & the sound quality of most of them were pretty shitty.....so I decided that I would put my touch on it, I tracked down a few extra joints & added them on as well. For those that are curious, most of these tracks are from 12"'s. So enjoy these joints from some Wu-Tang affiliates...





Label: N/A
Compiled: 2012



1. 5 Elements {Shyheim ft. GP Wu}
2. Let`s Go To Lap {GP Wu ft. Shyheim}
3. All Out On My Own {Shyheim ft. Squig}
4. Get Down {Shyheim ft. Snagglepuss, Rubbabandz & Letha Face}
5. Can U Wu Wu Wu? {GP Wu}
6. GP Connection {GP Wu}
7. Soul In The Hole {Timbo King, Shyheim & Killa Sin ft. Tekitha}
8. Bring The Drama {Shyheim ft. Down Low Recka, K-Tez & Rubbabandz}
9. Pass It Off [Rmx] {Shyheim ft. Big Daddy Kane & GP Wu}
10. On & On [Rmx] {Shyheim}
11. Shit Is Real [Rmx] {Shyheim}
12. Hit Me With That Shit [Rmx] {GP Wu}
12. Licka Shot {Shyheim ft. Rubbabandz}
13. Shyheim & Rubbabandz `94 Rap City Freestyle
14. One`s 4 Da Money [Rmx] {Shyheim}
14. Shaolin Style [Rmx] {Shyheim ft. GP Wu, Squig & Ruthless Bastards}
15. In Trouble {Shyheim}
16. Outro



















N`JoY...

No comments: