Monday, July 16, 2012

SPeCiaL Ed`S "NeVa Go BaCK" [CD SiNGLe]...





Decided to dust off another single from the early 1990`s to share with y`all, this one was released back in 1995 & is titled "Neva Go Back" by Special Ed. Now if you`re not familiar with Mr. "I Got It Made" Special Ed, you can click on the "back" button & just leave.....LoL, I`ll get into who he is with some later posts -- don`t you worry. For now I`m just makin` this a quick post because I`m feelin` a lil` on the lazy~side, so I`ll stick to discussin` the single that I`m sharin` with y`all...



There`s 3 tracks in total on this single; "Neva Go Back", it`s instrumental & "Just A Killa" which features Reggae superstar Bounty Killer. Both tracks were produced by the 'Hitman' Howie Tee, aside from Bounty Killer`s vocals on "Just A Killa" which were produced & recorded by King Jammy at his studio in Kingston, Jamaica. My favorite track on this single is clearly "Neva Go Back", it`s also the iLLeST of the 2... 



Still remember back when I was watching "Rap City" on Much Music, Special Ed`s "Neva Go Back" music video came on & I just couldn`t stop my headin` from noddin` to the beat....LoL, let`s just say that I really DuG it & still do to this day. The way he flows thru the track is almost like he`s spittin` it off the top of the head which meshes well with the pure HiP HoP head~noddin` beat. I believe that this single is off of Special Ed`s third album titled "Revelations" also released in 1995 on Profile Records. So go `head & check out the tunes, I`m sure you`ll enjoy `em...








Label: Profile Records
Released: 1995



1. Neva Go Back
2. Just A Killer {ft. Bounty Killer}
3. Neva Go Back [Instr.]














N`JoY...

No comments: