Wednesday, August 08, 2012

SMG`s "STRaWBeRRy MaNoR GaNGSTaS"...

Re-uPP`d, originally posted on 5/17/2009...



Y`all ViSToRS are gon` have to help me out with this one, because honestly I really don`t know a DaMn thing about these KaTs! So don`t be shy & SCHooL a Mu` FuCKa!!!...LoL, regardless though I will share with y`all the lil` bit of info` that I do know. Other than the fact the that this album is pretty rare & out of print, these KaTs are RePP`n Sacramento, California & the entire album was produced by Bumpin` T. Sorry y`all that`s all I know....LoL, anyways check out the tunes & enjoy...




Label: Manor Records
Released: 1995



1. You Can`t Fuck With These
2. Niggas Better Back Up
3. Mentally Disturbed
4. Another Day On The Block
5. Mob Niggas
6. I`m A G







FiLeSWaP BaCK-uP LiNK...






N`JoY...

No comments: