Tuesday, September 18, 2012

CLaSSiC FooTaGe - 2PaC DeaLs WiTH BooTLeGGeR iN NY...

Finally back to postin` after one of my computers died :( guess that`s what ya get for buyin` a refurb`......LoL, anyway I was thinkin` of starting a lil` weekly thing called "CLaSSiC FooTaGe"; basically just great moments in HiP HoP.  So if y`all have any suggestions please feel free to share `em with me. To start things off we have a lil` clip of 2Pac exchanging some kind words with some kat that was bootleggin` `Pac's ish in New York. I`m not sure of the year that this was filmed, I can only guess & say that this took place while 2Pac was in New York filming my favorite movie "Juice" (but I could be completely wrong, if you know for sure school me!). Check it out, gotta say I kind of expected `Pac to do a lot more......LoL















R.i.P. 2PaC...

No comments: