Thursday, July 25, 2013

SLiCK RiCK`s "RiCKy D EP"...

Re~uPP`d, originally posted on 7.20.2010...








I first posted up this Slick Rick joint up over 3 years ago with not much info`. Some time has passed, but I did learn a lil` more about it so with that being said I`ll shall share with y`all the very little info` gained. Spoiler, just as I suspected the "Ricky D EP" is a bootleg released in 2002 on vinyl thru Archives Inc.. I`m still unsure of the production credits for this, but the obvious one is clearly that the last track "World Renown" was produced by Pete Rock. Anyway that`s all I have for y`all, enjoy the tunes. My favorite joint on here is "Get A Job"...





Label: Archives Inc. 
Released: 2002



Assault Side:
A1. Star Trek
A2. Get A Job
A3. Gambling

Battle Side:
B1. A Letter
B2. Samson
B3. World Renown












No comments: