Friday, September 20, 2013

2 NaZTy`s "iNDeCeNT ExPoSuRe" (Re~uPP`d)...

Re~uPP`d originally posted 10.05.2008...


 Comments from the original post...
DANNY said...
All I can say is WHOA!!! Being from Fla and a Miami Bass head from way back, I've been a fan of Marquis and Toomp since the 80's. I guess I first heard Toomp on MC Shy D's album Comin` Correct In '88. But I never knew this album even existed til today. I never knew Marquis and Toomp teamed up. So major, major props for putting me up on this one!!!

Woody said...
Oh shit! Can I get a copy of Mr. Big Dick? I wrote Toomp's rhymes, and I haven't heard that song in years. Btw, I'm Tony MF Rock.



Here`s an album I`m sure some folks out there don`t have, it`s a bit on the rare side or so I have been told. Brother Marquis of 2 Live Crew fame & DJ Toomp of Poison Clan fame made up 2 Nazty & they dropped their only album titled "Indecent Exposure" back in 1993 on Attitude Records. It`s safe to say that fans of Miami Bass or the 2 Live Crew vibe will definitely DiG this joint. With thumpin` beats & raunchy lyrics how could ya go wrong? After all their name`s 2 Nazty what did you expect? Some lyrical murderin`? Some scientific raps??.....LoL, C`mon now just look at some of the songs` titles; "Pussy Whipped", "Mr. Big Dick" & "Be My Bitch". That should give ya an idea on just what to expect with this album...




The only song on this album that really stands out like a swollen hitch~hiker`s thumb is the single "Can`t Say I Love You", they even released a music video for this track. It`s not a bad song, it just doesn`t really fit in with the rest of the album`s vibe. It has one of those early slow 1990`s R&B love song vibes to it even if it is the opposite of an 'I love you' song if that makes any sense to y`all. Aside from that lil` hiccup though the rest of the album`s a decent listen on some good speakers `cuz them beats definitely BuMP like pimples on the face of a teenager fresh into puberty...


Brother Marquis gets most of the lime light on the album, but DJ Toomp gets 2 instrumental tracks to show off his skills on "Sex Fien`" & "Toomp`s Jam". Something interesting to note is that this album was done a lil` while after 2 Live Crew disbanded, that`s why you hear Brother Marquis state that he was 'fired' from the group because 'they didn`t have love for him' on the "Interview" intro. It`s also probably why it sounds like 2 Nazty`s goin` at Luke on "Be My Bitch". I wonder if Luke ever retaliated? Anyway standout joints for me are; "Don`t Stop", "Pussy Whipped", "Mr. Big Dick", "Somebody Say Ho" & the previously mentioned "Be My Bitch". It`s a decent listen, so go `head & check out the album for ya`self...



Label: Attitude Records
Released: October 1, 1993



1. Interview [Intro]
2. Do `Em Dirty
3. Pussy Whipped
4. Mr. Big Dick
5. Don`t Stop
6. Can`t Say I Love You
7. Get Me Off
8. Ain`t No Secret [Interlude]
9. Sex Fien`[Instrumental]
10. Be My Bitch
11. Somebody Say Ho
12. Toomp`s Jam [Instrumental]
13. Shout Out




 
 






N`JoY...

No comments: