Friday, November 29, 2013

CaSSiDy`s "I`m A HuSTLa [PRoMo 12 iNCH]"...






I hope y`all had a great Thanksgiving with your families! I sure did; ate good & spent quality time with some loved ones. Anyways I have another 12 inch to share with y`all, this one is by Philly emcee Cassidy. Now I`m gon` be all the way honest & state that I haven`t really listened to much of his music, but this song was getting plenty of play when it first dropped. So I am a lil` familiar with this tune, actually it reminds me of my cousin Dawson`s son because every time the song came on he`d start to sing the hook which is a Jay-Z sample from "Dirt Off Your Shoulders", what a memory! This 12 inch single was released by J Records back in 2005 & is produced by Swizz Beatz. You get 4 tracks in total on this promo single; the Clean or Radio Version, the Dirty or LP Version, the Instrumental (with adlibs unfortunately) & last but not least the Acappella which thankfully is not censored. I always hate when they choose to use the censored version of the track for the acappella to me it`s just stupid. So there y`all have it, go on & give it a listen...








Label: J Records
Released: 2005



1. I`m A Hustla [Clean Version]
2. I`m A Hustla [Instr.]
3. I`m A Hustla [Dirty Version]
4. I`m A Hustla [Dirty Version Acappella]




















N`JoY...

No comments: