Friday, October 31, 2014

FuCK FiLeSWaP!!!




Just wanted to give y`all a head`s up about the Fileswap.com links that I had been posting up on here. Apparently after December 1st, 2014 they will no longer be offering free accounts & I`m not going to be upgrading to a paid account before then so I suggest that y`all download the links while they are still active! For the most part I have used multiple file hosts & added the links in the posts so y`all should still be able to grab whatever you want. Either way I plan to DL all the links (roughly 200 or so files) before they do delete `em, just in case there`s something that I need out of the lot...







2 FiNGaZ SPLiT...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try mega.co.nz...
It works perfectly and no one delete your files.
J.

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

Thanks for the suggestion, I`ve just started to use them now...





1