Wednesday, December 24, 2014

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - "I`m TaLK`n ABouT CHiCKeN WiNGZ"...

Re~uPP`d, originally posted 11.07.2009...



I know that I haven`t posted anything in a while, but no this blog isn`t dead yet! I have just been busy with Life, it`s bound to happen once you become a parent....LoL, anyways I`m going to attempt to get a few posts up on here within the next few days. To start things off I have a Re~uP of a mix that I had originally put together back in 2009. Since I have had numerous requests to post up new links for it I decided to do so seeing as how I was able to grab a bunch of CD`s from my parents` crib in Canada when I visited them in November. This mix that I`m referring to is titled "BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: I`m TaLK`n ABouT CHiCKeN WiNGZ". At the time that I had originally put it together it was a nice combination of new & older tracks, but now obviously it`s just old & older joints....LoL, anyway the iNTRo says it all! Check it out & enjoy this lil` Christmas gift...









BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - I`m TaLK`n ABouT CHiCKeN WiNGZ
MiXeD: Saturday, November 07, 2009


1. iNTRo
2. D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune) {Jay-Z}
3. Robot {KRS-One & Buckshot}
4. Hidden Scriptures {Krumb Snatcha}
5. Thru My Eyez {X-Clan ft. Tony Henry & Bun B}
6. Choose Your Side {La Coka Nostra ft. Bun B}
7.
TaXeS [iNTeRLuDe]
8. Off The Books {The Beatnuts ft. Big Pun & Cuban Link}
9. You Ain`t A Killer {Big Pun}
10. Thug Paradise {Capone-N-Noreaga}
11. How Many Emcees (Must Get Dissed) {Black Moon}
12. Crooklyn Dodgers {Buckshot, Special Ed & Masta Ace}
13.
iNTeRLuDe #2
14. Hate {DJ Haze ft. Young Buck & Game}
15. Fuck Y`all {DJ Quik & Kurupt}
16. Blaaow! {Hittman ft. Dr. Dre & Knoc`Turnal}
17. Trafficin` Green {Crooked I}
18. Only In California {Mack 10 ft. Ice Cube & Snoop Dogg}
19. Cali Kali {Kali}
20. Breathe Thru The Years {J. Cardim ft. Saigon}
21. Hustle In My Blood {AZ}
22. I`ma Go & Get My... {Busta Rhymes ft. Mike Epps}
23. My Job {Cam`Ron}
24. Mr. DJ {Warren G}
25.
OuTRo














N`JoY...

No comments: