Sunday, May 31, 2015

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs "eXCuSe Me WHiLe I LiTe My SPLiFFs"...

Re~uPP`d, originally posted on Sunday, August 24th, 2008...



Been gettin` a lot of requests lately for a re~uP on this joint, I was meaning to get around to it but always ended up gettin` side~tracked. Tonight I finally follow thru with the task, so this one`s for all of you that were asking about it. Anyway when I first put this lil` mix together it was mainly newer joints, but now 8 years later it`s obviously older tunes. Standout songs for me are; "Chrome & Paint [Rmx]", "Ridin` Dirty [West Coast Rmx]", "Let It Fly", "Way Back (Pioneer Tribute)", "Jockin` Jay-Z", "It`s Nothin`", "Brooklyn Bullshit" & "Everything Is Good". So go `head check it out & enjoy the tunes...



Mixed: August 24, 2008




1. iNTRo
2. Chrome & Paint [Rmx] {Ice Cube ft. W.C. & Money Grip}
3. This Ain`t A Game {Lil` Eazy-E ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony}
4. Streets {Bone Thugs-N-Harmony ft. Game & Will-I-Am}
5. Dope Boys {Game ft. Travis Barker}
6. Cruisin` In My `64 {Dogg Pound}
7. Ridin` Dirty [West Coast Rmx] {Chamillionaire ft. DJ Quik, Game & Crooked I}
8. Criminal [Rmx] {Chamillionaire ft. Snoop Dogg & Busta Rhymes}
9. Trap Be Jumpin` [Rmx] {Ghetto Mafia ft. Shawty Lo}
10. Let It Fly {Trick Trick ft. Ice Cube}
11. Pressure {Killer Mike ft. Ice Cube}
12. Hard 2 Smile {Trae ft. Styles P}
13. Keep Pushin` {Sheek Louch ft. Mike Smith}
14. Cocaine Music {Jadakiss & Sheek Louch}
15. Toney Sigel a.k.a. Barrel Brothers {Ghostface ft. Beanie Sigel}
16. Jockin` Jay-Z {Jay-Z}
17. Way Back (Pioneer Tribute) {Smoothe Da Hustler}
18. It`s Nothing {Rakim}
19. Don`t Act Like You Don`t Know {Skillz ft. Freeway}
20. Brooklyn Bullshit {Joell Ortiz}
21. Everything Is Good {Bruce Hathcock ft. Eazy-E}














R.I.P. Eazy-E & Shawty Lo...

No comments: