Friday, July 31, 2015

Too $HoRT TaLKs ABouT HiS ALBuMs` CoVeR ArT...

I`ve been a Too Short fan ever since I was about 14 or 15 years old, back when my dad`s nephew Jay gave me a whole bunch of his Rap cassettes. One of the albums that was in the box of tapes that he had given me amongst many other gems was Too $hort`s "Life Is....Too $hort". I`ve always thought that the album cover was pretty DoPe. The image is straight forward; Too $hort crouched down behind a gravestone really drives the point home about Life being too short. "Don`t Fight The Feelin`" & "Cuss Words" are probably my favorite tracks off the album. Anyways he`s released hella albums since this one & honestly I haven`t really been checkin` for his albums like I used to since about 2005 or so, but he`s still somewhat of a guilty pleasure so every now & then I will peep some of his newer stuff. While I was on youtube a few weeks ago I found this lil` video that had Too $hort talkin` about all his albums` covers & found it to be pretty interesting so I figured I`d share it with y`all here since there may be a few Too $hort fans out there, so check it out & enjoy...














N`JoY...

No comments: