Saturday, March 13, 2010

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "uR MaMa`s On BuDD@H BLe$$eD"...

What`s up y`all? Hope everything`s going well for you because ish has been on the negative side of the spectrum for me....that`s another story though! Anyways I haven`t posted up anything for a while so here`s a mix that I put together in February, I had been meaning to get it posted but never had the time to do so until now. Hope ya DiG it, like the usual it`s got the mixture of both new & older tracks -- enjoy...




MiXeD: 2010



1. uR MaMa`s oN BuDDaH BLeSSeD [iNTRo]
2. Where My Money? {Busta Rhymes}
3. Trash Bag Money {Affiliate ft. Uncle Murda, Styles P & Sheek Louch}
4. BMW Anthem (Bitches, Money & Weed) {Pawncho}
5. Dreamin` [Rmx] {50 Cent ft. Sean Price}
6. Another Heist {Camp Lo}
7. I Go Off {Beanie Sigel ft. 50 Cent}

8. THeSe PoTaToeS AReN`T SWeeT [SKiT]
9. Sweet Potatoe Pie {Domino}

10. It`s Friday Night (Just Got Paid) {D.B.A. Flip}

11. Never Talk Down {Too $hort ft. MC Breed & Rappin` 4-Tay}
12. Sprinkle Me {E-40 ft. Suga T}
13. SKiT #2

14. Stik & Move {Big Scoob ft. Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko, Txx Will & Mr. Whitebear}

15. Sorry `n` Shit {Tech N9ne ft. 57th Street Rogue Dog Villains}
16. Sickology 101 {Tech N9ne ft. Chino XL & Crooked I}
17. Salute {Slaughterhouse ft. Pharoahe Monch}
18. Girls, Gunz, Gangsta Shit {Crooked I}

19. SKiT #3

20. Creepin` {Tech N9ne ft. B.G. Bulletwound & Paul Mussan}

21. The Arguement {Capone-N-Noreaga}

22. Take Ya` Face Off {N.O.R.E. ft. Raekwon & Tony Sunshine}





N`JoY...

No comments: