Sunday, June 22, 2008

DJ DoC RoK PReSeNTs: "50 CeNT`s GoLDeN OLDieS VoL. 1"...


New links added as of 01.07.24...
 
 
 
 
A NiCe MaSH~uP  bundle from DJ Doc Rok! Some may remember him from his work on the "Biggie Hendrix Experience". That joint`s well put together, definitely worth a listen. So if ya haven`t checked it out, do so yo you`ve been sleepin`! Anyway when it comes to this 50 Cent mash~uP right here the joints that I`m DiGG`n are tracks 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 & 10. Check it out for ya`self & feel free to leave ya` thoughts...







Label: N/A
Released: 2008


 
1. Wanksta b/w Little Runaway
2. Amusement Park b/w Big Girls Don`t Cry
3. If I Can`t b/w Preacher`s Son
4. Many Men b/w Wonderful World
5. High All The Time b/w Our Time Will Come
6. Like My Style b/w One Fine Day
7. Disco Inferno b/w Green Onions
8. Rowdy Rowdy b/w It`s My Party
9. P.I.M.P b/w I Will Follow Him
10. The Good Die Young b/w Little Susie
11. Patiently Waiting b/w I Only Have Eyes
12. I Like The Way She Do It [Bonus Track]
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
N`JoY...

No comments: