Saturday, January 23, 2010

BuDD@H BLe$$eD ENT. PReSeNTs: "M.O.P -- DeM CoLLaB` CoNNeCTs VoL. 1"...

Ever since I first heard M.O.P.`s music I have been a fan, the first joint I heard of theirs was "Stick To Ya` Gunz", produced by DJ Premier which also features Kool G. Rap. I just really DuG the aggressive hardcore style that the Mash Out Posse brought to HiP HoP`s table. Anyways, back in November I was a lil` bored so I put together a lil` mix that I could BuMP in my ride. I decided that I was going to focus on a mix of some M.O.P. collaborations & this is what I came up with so enjoy...




BuDD@H BLe$$eD ENT. PReSeNTs: M.O.P -- DeM CoLLaB` CoNNeCTs VoL. 1
MiXeD: November 15, 2009



1. iNTRo
2. Stick To Ya` Gunz {ft. Kool G Rap}
3. Down For Whateva {ft. O.C.}
4. I Luv {ft. Freddie Foxxx}
5. Let It Go {ft. Cormega}
6. Torture {ft. Screwball}
7. Y`all Don`t Wanna... {ft. Styles P}
8. Bang Time {ft. Styles P}
9. W.O.L.V.E.S. {ft. Krumbsnatcha}
10. 4 Alarm Blaze {ft. Jay-Z & Teflon}
11. Put It In The Air {ft. Jay-Z}
12. BK To LA {ft. Xzibit}
13. Stomp The Shit Out Ya {ft. CNN}
14. Ante Up [Rmx] {ft. Busta Rhymes, Teflon & Remy Martin}
15. Hip Hop Cops {ft. Wyclef}
16. Pop Shots [Rmx] {ft. Ol` Dirty Bastard}
17. NY Giants {ft. Big Pun}
18. Blood Sport {ft. J. Dilla}
19. Keep It Gangsta [Rmx] {ft. Fabolous, LOX & Paul Cain}
20. My Kinda Nigga {ft. Heather B}
21. My Kinda Nigga Pt. II {ft. Heather B}










N`JoY...

No comments: