Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lee BaNNoN`s "JuSTiN BieBeR BeaT TaPe"...

I don`t think that I`ve ever posted up a Beat Tape before so this is something new & different for the BLoG, but I`m sure you`ll DiG it. As Lee Bannon himself explained below, this joint is a Beat Tape he put together using Justin Bieber samples. For those that don`t know who Justin Bieber is (`cuz I sure didn`t until I didn`t a lil` research....LoL) he`s a Canadian Pop/ R&B singer, he dropped his debut album "My World" in 2009. Apparently he`s also the only artist in Billboard history to have 4 singles ("Love Me", "Favorite Girl", "One Time" & "One Less Lonely Girl") from a debut album chart in the Top 40 of the Hot 100 before the album`s release...

As for Lee Bannon, he`s a producer reppin` Cali` -- Sacramento to be exact. He first stepped on the scene around 2007 & has supplied beats for Planet Asia, Inspectah Deck, Talib Kweli, Consequence, The Jacka, Strong Arm Steady & Big Shug to name a few. Bannon`s first solo project was the "Me & Marvin EP", it was released last year (2009). Lee used Marvin Gaye (R.I.P.) samples to create the beats, he did this as a tribute to the greatly missed Soul singer. The beats were rocked by verses supplied from the likes of C-Plus, Sha Stimuli, Big Shug, Termanology, Skyzoo, Reks, Donny Goines, Singapore Kane, S.O.L., Torae, The Jacka, Kali, Uptown Suite & Supastah Snuk. Shortly after the EP he released an instrumental album titled "The Big Toy Box"...

Well that should do for the info` aspect of things...LoL, so go `head & give this joint a listen. Be on the look out for Lee Bannon`s "The Big Toy Box Vol. 2 (Circus Cuts Deluxe)", it`s coming soon...



Lee Bannon - Bieber Bannon (Justin Bieber Beat Tape)
Released: 2010




1. No Pain
2. Booms
3. Frowns
4. The Way I Care




"So yesterday after I joked on Twitter about doing an all Justin Bieber sampled beat tape I got a gang of requests to really do it so I did! Check it out"…
--Lee Bannon













N`JoY...

No comments: