Thursday, February 16, 2012

GeT YouR ReaD On..."E.A.R.L.: The AuToBioGRaPHy Of DMX"...




What`s happenin` y`all? I hope all is good! Today I figured that I`d add somethin` new to the blog for y`all that take the time to check things out. I`m going to start postin` up some books, obviously most of them will be HiP HoP related but there will be some that aren`t. Either way I promise you that they will be very entertaining & far from a waste of your time. For the first book I`m going to share with you "E.A.R.L.: The Autobiography Of DMX". By the title y`all should be able to figure what it`s all about, if not just leave this blog now!......LoL, DMX tells his Life story with some help from Smokey D. Fontaine, a former music editor for The Source Magazine. I`m only about a quarter into the book, but it`s been a pretty interesting read so far. So go `head & check it out...






Released: 2002
Number Of Pages: 352













N`JoY...

No comments: