Tuesday, August 28, 2007

WHo GoT Da PRoPS???

Not to bad it only took about 3000 HiTs for someone to really take
but that`s another story....LoL, really just wanted to take some time to BiG~uP another blog I frequent on the reg`;
WaKe YouR DauGHTeR Up.
The blog itself is most def` a gem! Travis dropS some iLL knowledge within his entertaining & humor~filled writing, every visit`s worth the time spent. Alright, alright enough of the dick~riding....LoL, just give the blog a peep you`ll be glad ya did...
1

2 comments:

Travis said...

Those WYDU guys are hosers...haha

Keep doing your thing man, I like the site, found a few things that I didn't (that I wanted) have and thats pretty rare these days

HeRBaN LyRiX said...

Hosers.....LoL, huh? Have you seen that "Strange Brew" flick? Anyways thanks again for checkin` out the blog, truly appreciate that! I`ma try & keep postin` up that rare ish for ya...





STaY BLeSS`n...