Saturday, October 10, 2009

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "LeaN BaCK & PuFF SLoW (Da SWiNe Edition)"...

Here`s another mix I put together for my homie NiP on the same day I did "THaT`s DaT SHiT BoY!". He was having a BiG pig roast; lots of beers, women & food....he needed some tunes, so I threw this together quickly. It`s nothing special, but the ladies DuG it......LoL, so check it out & enjoy...



BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - LeaN BaCK & PuFF SLoW (Da SWiNe Edition)
MiXeD: SePTeMBeR 12, 20009



1. iNTRo
2. Cookies-n-Apple Juice {Cam`Ron ft. Skitzo & Byrd Lady}
3. Diva [Rmx] {Beyonce ft. Ciara & Termanology}
4. Holla At A Playa [Rmx] {Jae Millz ft. Lil` Wayne}
5. Different Girls {Nu Jerzey Devil ft Lil` Wayne}
6. I Don`t Chase `Em {Devin The Dude ft. Snoop Dogg}
7. Poh Me Anutha {Tech N9ne ft. Potluck & Kutt Calhoun}
8. Watcha Wan` Do? {DJ Quik & Kurupt}
9. Arab Money {Busta Rhymes ft. Ron Browz}
10. Don`t Play With My Dough {J. Cardim ft. Red Cafe, Wale & MIMS}
11. P.I.M.P. [Rmx] {50 Cent ft. Snoop Dogg}
12. Bottom Of The Pussy {Cam`Ron}
13. Fuck Me For Free {Akinyele}
14. Wait [Rmx] {Ying Yang Twins ft. Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliott, Lil` Scrappy, Free & Mr. Collipark}
15. Tipper Love {DJ Drama ft. The-Dream, LA The Darkman & Too $hort}
16. Fire {Twista ft. Lil` Boosie}
17. I Can Sell It {E-40 ft. Cousin Fik}
18. Mr. White Boy {Germ Ghee ft. Gucci Mane}
19. Polos & Timbos {M.A.G. ft. Jae Millz}
20. Cry Baby {Millyz ft. Killer Mike, Red Cafe & Smoke Bulga}
21. Lick It Good {P.A.T.}







N`JoY...

No comments: