Saturday, October 10, 2009

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "THaT`s DaT SHiT BoY!!!"

Since I`m headin` out of town to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents, I figured that I`d share with y`all a mix I put together back in September. I`ve been meaning to upload it so I could post it up for y`all, but I`ve been a lil` on the lazy side -- I blame the cold~ass, rainy weather that we`ve been having up here in the O~DouBLe T, but that`s another story for the Weather Channel to discuss.....LoL, as always this mix consists of both old & new tracks, so enjoy! And to all my Canadian folkS out there, have yourselves a happy Thanksgiving! Drink lots, SMoKe LoTs & Eat MaD amounts of that good ol` home~cook`D food!!!



BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - THaT`s DaT SHiT BoY!
MiXeD: SePTeMBeR 12, 2009



1. iNTRo
2. Shut Your Bloodclot Mouth {50 Cent}
3. Thug-A-Thon {1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) ft. Lil` Fame}
4. Whar {RZA ft. Kool G Rap, Ghostface Killah & Tash Mahogany}
5. Kilo [Rmx] {Ghostface Killah ft. Raekwon & Malice}
6. The Raw {Inspectah Deck ft. Saigon & Bekay}
7. Woo-Hah! [World Wide Rmx] {Busta Rhymes ft. Ol` Dirty Bastard}
8. Bring The Pain {Method Man}
9. Sound Bwoy Buriell {Smif-N-Wesson}
10. D. Original {Jeru Tha Damaja}
11. Mad Izm [Buckwild Rmx] {Channel Live ft. KRS-One}
12. Smoke A Blunt To The Promo {Redman}
13. Music Makes Me High [L.T. Hutton Extended Club Rmx] {Lost Boyz ft. Tha Dogg Pound & Canibus}
14. iNTeRLuDe #1
15. U Can`t C Me {2Pac}
16. Geez Make The Hood Go `Round {MC Eiht}
17. iNTeRLuDe #2
18. Cigarette {Toe Tage City}
19. What You Gonna Do? {Madd Rapper ft. 50 Cent}
20. Girl Interrupted {DJ Deadeye ft. Termanology & Skyzoo}
21. My City {B.A.M ft. Lil` Fame}
22. Blow The Horns [Rmx] {M.O.P. ft. Busta Rhymes} [Prod. by Fizzy Womack]
23. Shine My Way {Party Arty} [Prod. by Drawzilla]
24. Everyday Iz War {Ali Vegas} [Prod. by DJ Premier]















N`JoY...

No comments: