Saturday, January 21, 2012

JaNe BLaZe`s "SLoW DoWn [PRoMo CD SiNGLe]"...

 I know that I`ve heard Jane Blaze on a few other tracks before, but for the likes of me I can`t recall their names at the moment. As for who Jane Blaze is? That`s a question that I`ll have to get back to another time because right now I can`t really say since I know nothin` of her. So if anyone out there can school me please go `head & do so! I do know that she can spit, so ya won`t be disappointed there. On this track titled "Slow Down" Sauce Money makes an appearance, but sadly he`s just supplying the hook. Daven "Prestige" Vanderpool provided the beat & well Jane Blaze takes care of the rest. I just wish that this single included a unedited version of the track, if anyone out there has it hook me up!!!




Label: Jive Records
Released: 1999



1. Slow Down [Clean Version] {ft. Sauce Money}
2. Slow Down [Instr.]















N`JoY...

No comments: