Saturday, January 21, 2012

504 BoYZ` "WoBBLe WoBBLe [PRoMo CD SiNGLe]"...




This week during my searches I was fortunate enough to come across a few CD singles that I didn`t have previously. So that`s what I will be sharing with y`all in next few posts, for this one I have for y`all listen pleasure the 504 Boyz` "Wobble Wobble" Promo CD Single. It was released back in 2000 through No Limit Records/ Priority Records as promo for their "Goodfellas" album. A funny thing about this track is that one of the reasons I remember this joint is because of the X-rated music video that Master P dropped back in the day.....LoL, I may I have it somewhere -- once I find it I`ll post it up...



Anyways on this single you get 3 tracks; the "Wobble Wobble" Radio Version, the Album Version & it`s Instrumental. This joint itself isn`t that bad, the nice bouncy beat provided by Carlos Stephens is the perfect backdrop for Master P, C-Murder, Silkk Da Shocker, Magic, Mac, Mystikal & Krazy to spit their booty admiring lyrics. So go `head & check it out...





Label: No Limit Records/ Priority 
Released: 2000



1. Wobble Wobble [Radio Version]
2. Wobble Wobble [Album Version]
3. Wobble Wobble [ Instr.]










N`JoY...

No comments: