Thursday, February 23, 2012

EPMD`s "SPeCiaL EDiTiON MiXTaPe: HaNDLe YouR BuSiNeSS"...

Got a DoPe lil` mixtape from DJ Scratch, it`s kind of like a "best of" or "greatest hits" of EPMD joints & it was released back in 2006. It`s definitely worth a listen, I mean you got a whole lot of EPMD gems here -- even a demo version of "Rampage" (it`s the last track). Now originally it was just all one long mp3 file, but I decided to separate the tracks for easier listening. If for whatever reason you don`t happen to like how I split it up I have included the original 59 minute long mp3 along with the split tracks, so enjoy...




Label: N/A
Released: 2006



1. Rampage
2. I`m Mad [Rmx]
3. The Big Payback
4. So What Cha Sayin`?
5. Gold Digger
6. Scratch Bring It Back
7. It`s My Thing
8. Head Banger
9. You Gots To Chill
10. You`re A Customer
11. Please Listen To My Demo
12. Chill
13. Hardcore
14. Knick Knack Patty Wack
15. Let The Funk Flow
16. Get Off The Bandwagon
17. Jane
18. Cummin` At Ya
19. Strictly Business
20. Never Seen Before
21. Funky Piano
22. Funky Piano Breakdown
23. Symphony 2000
24. Richter Scale
25. Rampage [Studio Session]












N`JoY...

No comments: