Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WyCLeF`s "GoNe TiLL NoVeMBeR (The ReMiX)" [CD SiNGLe]...




Gon` jump back to 1998 with this post....LoL, what I have for y`all is Wyclef Jean`s CD Single for the "Gone Till November Remix". On this single you get 3 tracks plus the Instrumental for the "Gone Till November Remix", all 3 songs are pretty DoPe so ya won`t be disappointed. However my favorite track is the last one titled "No Airplay - Men In Blue", I just really like the beat on this one! Canibus, Khadejia Bass & R. Kelly all show up to help `Clef out on the "Gone Till November [Making Runs Remix]". It`s a decent joint, however I still kind of prefer the original version myself. The "Guantanamera Remix" has a nice lil` twist of Reggae courtesy of an uncredited appearance from Beenie Man. So go on & check out the music, I sure you`ll enjoy...







Label: Ruffhouse/ Columbia
Released: 1998



1. Gone Till November [The Makin` Runs Rmx] {ft. Canibus, Khadejia Bass & R. Kelly}
2. Gone Till November [The Makin` Runs Rmx Instr.]
3. Guantanamera [Roxanne, Roxanne/ Oye Como Va Rmx] {ft. Beenie Man}
4. No Airplay - Men In Blue {ft. Youssou N`Dour}













N`JoY...

No comments: