Friday, October 03, 2008

"CoaST 2 CoaST MiXTaPe VoL. 50..."

Gotta thank the homieS over at Coast 2 Coast Mixtapes for this joint, thankS a lot fellaS! "Volume 50" features T.I., Rick Ross, Bun B, Alfamega, Young Buck, The Game, Grafh, Jim Jones, Jdakiss, 50 Cent, Lil` Fats, Talib Kweli, Stat Quo, Miz, Real Life Click, Willie The Kid, Guccie Mane, Flo Rida, Pharrell, Q-Tip, DJ Cloak, Famoe, Surface, Armen, Crooked I, Brisco, Hot Rod, Lupe Fiasco & many more, so enjoy...





Coast 2 Coast Mixtape Vol. 50 - Celebration Edition



1. Uh Huh [Rmx] {Alfamega ft. Rick Ross, T.I. & Bun B}
2. If I Go To Jail {Young Buck}
3. Through My Eyes {The Game ft. Mars}
4. Like Ohh [Rmx] {Grafh ft. Jim Jones, Prinz, Bun B & Jadakiss}
5. 50 For President {50 Cent}
6. Coast 2 Coast Weekly (Week 16) {Lil` Fats}
7. What It Do {Talib Kweli & Madlib}
8. 56 Bars {T.I.}
9. Let The Beat Build [Freestyle] {Stat Quo}
10. #1 Click (The Prelude) {MIZ ft. Blackout, AngP & UnCommon}
11. Love For Money {Willie The Kid ft. Gucci Mane, Bub B, Flo Rida & More}
12. Swagger Like Crook {Crooked I}
13. Swagger Like Us {Hot Rod}
14. Paris, Tokyo [Rmx] {Lupe Fiasco ft. Pharrell, Q-Tip & Sarah Green}
15. Love {Flo Rida & Brisco}
16. All That I Need {CaliBuss}
17. Revolution {DJ Cloak ft. Rapture & Obama}
18. Back In The Days {Famoe}
19. High Rolla {Armen}
20. Me. Hater {Fane Dolla ft. Cash Flo}
21. Doubted {Real1ty}
22. Kalle Kaliente {Surface}
23. The Wicked Witch {Chad Frey}
24. Vol. 50 Celebration Outro














N`JoY...

No comments: