Thursday, August 20, 2009

HaVoC`s "FRoM NoW On [The MiXTaPe]"...

Got some new Havoc tracks for y`all courtesy of his new mixtape titled "From Now On", another iNBoX GooDie. I haven`t had the chance to give it a listen yet, but I have heard a few tracks. So far I`m DiGG`n the 2 bonus tracks "24k Rap" with Raekwon & "Evil Deeds" with Ghostface & RZA, as well as "Smells Like 9/5". The link`s a ZShare joint, I know many folks don`t like it so if there`s enough headz out there that request it, I`ll re-up it on Megaupload -- anyway give it a listen & enjoy...




Havoc - From Now On The Mixtape
Released: 2009




1. Smells Like 9/5
2. What`s That Smell?
3. Bang-Bang {ft. Lloyd Banks}
4. That`s How You Feel?
5. Fly With Me
6. Always Have A Choice
7. Letter To P
8. Handle My Handle
9. Call From Cousin Ferb [Skit]
10. H Is Back
11. You Know My Name {ft. Philthy}
12. Keep On Talking {ft. Prodigy}
13. Computer Crash [Skit]
14. Going OT
15. Sex Tape
16. You Take Her {ft. Freeway & Termanology}
17. Believer
18. 24k Rap {ft. Raekwon} [Bonus Track]
19. Evil Deeds {ft. Ghostface & RZA} [Bonus Track]








N`JoY...

No comments: