Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ToTaL`s "CaN`T YoU See? (The ReMiXeS)" [CD SiNGLe]...

That`s right y`all, it`s been a long~long~long minute but I`m back! What I have today is a lil` different from the norm` here, but I`m sure you`ll enjoy it nonetheless. For those who may not be familiar with Total, here`s a lil` rundown for ya...

Members Kima, Keisha & Pam make up the R&B trio from New Jersey. They were signed to Puffy`s Bad Boy Entertainment/ Records label from roughly 1994 to 2000, making their first appearance on the late great Notorious B.I.G.`s debut single "Juicy", singing the hook. Impressed by their talents, Puffy decided to feature them on B.I.G.`s next single "One More Chance" (both the "Original Album Version" & the "Hip Hop Remix"). They hit the studio with Puff shortly after that to start working on their self~titled debut album...

"Can`t You See?" was their first single to SPaRK things off, featuring Biggie returning the favor of a guest verse. It reached the Top Ten on the R&B Charts, so Bad Boy capitalized on the buzz & "Total" their self~titled debut album was released shortly after. It`s been certified platinum; album sales~wise with 3 hit singles, 2 of them being Top Ten R&B Singles. "Kissing You", it`s "Remix" that features Puffy & "No One Else" along with it`s "Remix" that features Da Brat, Foxy Brown & Lil` Kim. I believe that the "No One Else [Rmx]" is the only track to feature both Kim & Foxy together, please correct me if I`m wrong!!!

Anyway, that`s all I`m gon` say about them for now. You`ll read a bit more in posts to come, now I`ll get to what I have for y`all. Fans of Total`s work should really DiG this because the Original Version of "Can`t You See?" featuring Biggie is included on this CD Single. Now when I say Original Version I mean that this track has all the cussin` that was left out of the version that appears on the 1994 self~titled album. This should be worth the DL alone, but you also get 3 Remixes featuring Keith Murray. So go `head & check it...



Total - Can`t You See? (The Remixes) [CD Single]
Label: Tommy Boy
Released: 1995



1. Can`t You See? [Original Version] {ft. Notorious B.I.G.}
2. Can`t You See? [Bad Boy Rmx] {ft. Keith Murray}
3. Can`t You See? [So So Def Rmx] {ft. Keith Murray}
4. Can`t You See? [Bad Boy Rmx Extended] {ft. Keith Murray}
5. Can`t You See? [E-Smoove Funky Piano Dub Mix]
6. Can`t You See? [E-Smoove Hard House Vocal Mix]





Check out the video for "Can`t You See?"...



Here`s the video for "Kissing You"...




Here`s the video for "No One Else" featuring Da Brat...




Here`s the video for the "No One Else [Rmx]" featuring Da Brat, Foxy Brown & Lil` Kim...




Here`s the video for "Can`t You See? [Rmx]" featuring Keith Murray...




N`JoY...

No comments: