Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MoWeTT RyDeR`s "OPeRaTioN KiLL BaRBie" [MuSiC ViDeO]...

 Re-uPP`d LiNKs (06.24.2014)...








Now I realize that by `Net standards this is old news...LoL, but whatever! Gotta thank my homie G~NuT for this one y`all because honestly I hadn`t heard anything from this woman until he emailed me this video. All that I know about her now is that she`s from Atlanta, Georgia, she`s a model & also a rapper. You can peep her site www.mowettryder.com for more info`. Anyways the reason G~NuT sent it to me was because she`s DiSS`n his favorite female on the mic at the moment Nicki Minaj....LoL, gotta admit I was a lil` curious...











The video starts off with Mowett jumpin` out of a Lambo` with a shotgun chasin` down a Nicki Minaj look~alike all the while she`s bustin` shots at her....LoL, The look~alike just runs then eventually hits the dirt, that`s when the song starts. Now overall the song`s alright, Mowett can definitely spit. She does hit with a few nice lines here & there, honestly it would be kind of nice to seen these two battle it out -- but I doubt that`ll ever happen. Anyway I gotta say that there`s just somethin` entertaining about a honey with some BiG titties & a NyCe phat ass dancin` around wavin` some guns...LoL, go `head & check out the video. It`s in mp4 format so it should work with your i-Pods & what have you...




































N`JoY...

No comments: