Monday, August 31, 2015

213`s "GRouPie LuV (G-FuNK ReMiXeS) [CD SiNGLe]"...

Back again with another 213 single, this one`s a lil` more interesting than the previous "Groupie Luv" single that I shared with y`all. True this is another "Groupie Luv" single, but this one includes some G-Funk remixes that were produced by the 'G-Child' Warren G. He actually did 2 G-Funk remixes on this single; the G-Funk Club Remix & then the G-Funk Grown Folks Remix, I`m DiGG`n the latter of the 2 personally. Don`t get me wrong the Club Remix isn`t bad I just feel that the beat would`ve been better suited for another song altogether, this is just my opinion though. Now the Grown Folks Remix is bangin`, it may be almost better than the original. I definitely think that someone should jack that Instrumental for a mixtape that`s for sure!!! 


On this single you get 7 tracks in total; the Album version, Album Instrumental, G-Funk Club Remix, G-Funk Club Remix Instrumental, G-Funk Grown Folks Remix, G-Funk Grown Folks Remix Instrumental & the Acappella. Something that`s kind of funny to note that I noticed with all 3 of the 213 singles that I`ve shared with y`all is that each one of them had a different spelling for acapella. So I decided that I`d get to the bottom of it since I have always wondered what the correct spelling of the word actually was, so according to this site here`s what they had to say about it;

"In referring to singing unaccompanied by instruments, the traditional spelling is the Italian one, a cappella: two words, two Ps, two Ls. The Latin spelling a capella is learned, but in the realm of musical terminology, we usually stick with Italian. The one-word spelling “acapella” is widely used by Americans, including by some performing groups, but this is generally regarded by musical experts as an error"...

So apparently I have been using the American variation all this time...LoL, but usually when it comes to tracklists I just copy it however it appears on the album, single or whatever. Anyway, now that I`ve just taken you to school go `head & take recess & listen to these tunes, enjoy...




 213 - Groupie Luv (G-Funk Remixes) [CD Single]
Label: TVT Records
Released: 2004



1. Groupie Luv [Album Version]
2. Groupie Luv [Album Version Instr.]
3. Groupie Luv [G-Funk Club Rmx]
4. Groupie Luv [G-Funk Club Rmx Instr.]
5. Groupie Luv [G-Funk Grown Folks Rmx]
6. Groupie Luv [G-Funk Grown Folks Rmx Instr.]
7. Groupie Luv [Acappella]





SoLiDFiLeS LiNK...


MeGa LiNK...







R.i.P. NaTe DoGG...

1 comment:

samson said...

Thank you for this! Really appreciate you sharing through your blog!