Wednesday, January 06, 2021

LiL` KiM on HoWaRD STeRN`s RaDiO SHoW...

A re~up for a post dated Saturday, May 14, 2011...

 

 


 

I`m trying to clean out my computer`s hard-drive & in the process I came across this video of an appearance that Lil` Kim made on the Howard Stern Show. She`s promoting her "Notorious K.I.M." album so I`m guessin` that the year`s around 2000 or so. The video is about 21-22 minutes in length. Can`t even try to front Kim looks pretty smokin`! Howard Stern is flirtin` with her the whole time sayin` her titties are poppin` out. Aside from all the jokin` & ish Lil` Kim does speak on the relationship she had with her father, not a great one. She also speaks a lil` bit about Biggie & their relationship. Then towards the end they bring in "Brock The Stutterer" & he sings in an attempt to get signed to Lil` Kim`s record label. I kinda felt bad for the dude, he did an alright job but the whole time they were crackin` jokes & clowin`  him. Anyway if you`re bored & lookin` for a laugh peep this video...

 

 

 

Lil` Kim on Howard Stern [2000]







N`JoY....

No comments: