Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Cypress Hill`S "Ice Cube Killa [HeRBaN DeLuXe VeRSioN 12 Inch]"...

What`s good? What`s happenin`?? What`s lovely y`all??? Today I`m dustin` off another 12 inch single for y`all to enjoy. This one is from Cypress Hill & was released as a white label back in 1996 in the midst of the beef that Cypress Hill & Ice Cube had with each other. This is actually the second time that Cypress Hill went at Ice Cube, the first was on the song "No Rest For The Wicked" off of their "Temples Of Boom" album released in 1995. 

 


 

I was going to go into the reason behind the beef, but I found this B-Real interview where he breaks it all down so why would I waste my time when you can get it from the horse`s mouth??? 😁



So anywways when I came across this White Label 12 inch, I knew it was missin` some Instrumentals & Acappellas/Vocals so that`s where this HeRBaN DeLuXe VeRSioN comes into play. So I stripped the Vocals & Instrumentals using the usual AI, these are not legitimate so don't get  it twisted. Oh yeah for those that didn`t figure it out the beat that Cypress Hill jacked for this tune it`s the Westside Connection`s "King Of The Hill" a tune that had Cube & Mack 10 dissin` Cypress Hill...

 

 
 
Label: N/A
Released: 2024 (1996)
 
 
 
 
1. Ice Cube Killa 
2. Ice Cube Killa [Radio Edit]
3. Ice Cube Killa [Vocab]
4. Ice Cube Killa [Instr.]
5. Ice Cube Killa [Radio Edit Vocab]
6. Ice Cube Killa [Radio Edit Instr.]

















N`JoY...

No comments: