Thursday, September 05, 2024

SauKRaTeS` "ACTioN [HeRBaN DeLuXe VeRSioN 12 iNCH]"...

What`s good? What`s happenin`?? What`s lovely y`all??? Hopefully you`re in good health & takin` good take of y`all selves! I think I`m comin` down with a lil` Cold or something courtesy of my son & his DaMn school. 😠You know how it goes tho if you`re a parent, school`s just one BiG fuckin` germ factory unfortunately! It`s crazy `cuz he`s only been there for like a week. 😂 Anyway, I`ve been going thru a few of my HDD`s & decided to dust off a good ol` Canadian Hip Hop gem of a 12 inch from one of Canada`s Hip Hop forefathers Saukrates. If you`re not familiar with this kat`s music that`s alright, I`ll be sharing some more of his stuff in the next couple of posts. So eventually I`ll be doing a deep~dive on his contributions to this music we all love...

 

The original 12 inch single was released back in 1999 thru Capital Hill Music Inc. & got plenty of play when it was first released on the college Hip Hop radio shows. At least in my hometown Ottawa, Ontario -- I`m certain it was the same across Canada anyway. Sadly these joints off the 12 inch never made their way onto an actual album, which is a complete missed opportunity in my opinion. Anyway, like I said I had to dust these tunes off because they deserve to be heard by y`all Hip Hop heads. While I was listening to this 12 inch the DJ in me got to wondering why there`s no vocals/accapella tracks on this single. So I decided to put my HeRBaN DeLuXe VeRSioN touches on this joint. The only thing that I figured was missing was the previously mentioned accapellas, so I used some AI ish & stripped the vocals from the tracks for y`all DJ`s out there that may want to do some remixes, blends or what have you. Obviously the accapellas aren`t legit studio joints, but they`re not too far off... 

 

Now out of the 2 tracks on here, yeah-yeah you get the edited & instrumental joints as well, but out of the 2 joints on this single I really prefer the remix. I just feel that the lyrics & beat bang harder than the original. Both tunes are solid tho, don`t get it twisted yo! The original single only had 6 tracks so clearly the remaining joints are the ones that I`ve added as a bonus, enjoy...

 

 

 

Label: N/A (Capitol Hill Ent. Inc.)
Released: 2024
 
 
 
1. Action [Radio Edit]
2. Action [Raw Mix]
3. Action [Instr.]
4. Action [Rmx Radio Edit]
5. Action [Rmx Raw Mix]
6. Action [Rmx Instr.]
7. Action [Radio Edit Accapella]
8. Action [Raw Mix Accapella]
9. Action [Rmx Radio Edit Accapella]
10. Action [Rmx Raw Mix Accapella]
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 












N`JoY...
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments: