Monday, November 10, 2008

Reeeeeeeeeeeee-uPsssss PaRT 1...

Due to the number of requestS that I`ve been receiving for some Re-UpS of certain postS I figured today would be a day to get at some of them, hopefully y`all requesterS appreciate it...


The first joint that I Re-uPP`d is Sirens Echo`s "Psalms Of The Sirens", a DoPe album from the Portland Oregon duo...

Second up is the 1989 album "Bad Sister" from Roxanne Shante...

Had to follow things up with 2 MC Lyte albums, the first one being her debut album "Lyte As A Rock" & then her 1989 album "Eyes On This"...

Then finally for the homie kmk420j, I Re-uPP`d some of my BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. mixes. Here`s some new linkS for "Tha MoRe I SMoKe", "GuNZ DoN`T KiLL VoL. 1", "BuTTa~SiDe uP" & "LeaN BaCK & PuFF SLoW VoL. 1"








N`JoY...

No comments: