Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "GuNZ DoN`T KiLL VoL. 1"...

Here`s another gift for y`all, nothin` special just a lil` mix I put together a few dayS ago. "Money Talks", the 1997 Action/ Comedy flick with Charlie Sheen & Chris Tucker was on...I had seen it a while back when it first was released, but you know how it is with movies -- ya gotta watch `em at least twice (unless the flick suckS dead donkey ballZ) `cuz you`re bound to miss somethin` the first time around. The movie`s decent, I`d give it a 3 out of 5, some good laughs for sure...it was actually somethin` that Chris Tucker`s character Franklin Hachett said that gave me the idea to put this mix together. You can peep that quote in the intro when ya check out the rest of this joint, so enjoy...

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - GuNZ DoN`T KiLL VoL. 1
MiXeD: March 15, 2008




1. Intro
2. 9mm {Boogie Down Productions}
3. I Gave You Power {Nas}
4. Stray Bullet {Organized Konfusion}
5. Me & My Girlfriend {Makaveli}
6. Jealous Got Me Strapped {Spice-1 ft. 2Pac}
7. Strap On The Side {Spice-1}
8. Packin` A Gat {Ant Banks}
9. Gun Smoke {Murder Squad ft. Spice-1}
10. Trigga Happy {Spice-1}
11. It`s Entertainment [Skit]
12. Natural Born Killaz {Dr. Dre ft. Ice Cube}
13. RaT-TaT-TaT-TaT {Dr. Dre}
14. Pistol Grip {Field Mob}
15. Never Scared {Bone Crusher ft. Killer Mike & T.I.}
16. Mo` Murda {Bone Thugs-N-Harmony}
17. Hand On My Glock {LA The Darkman ft. Willie The Kid}
18. Gun Will Go {Wu-Tang Clan ft. Sunny Valentine}
19. Death Becomes You {Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth ft. YG`z}
20. GuNZ DoN`T KiLL [Skit]
21. Tonz O` Gunz {Gangstarr}
22. Clip & The Trigga {Spice-1}
23. Smoke `Em Like A Blunt {Spice-1}
24. Kill Dem All {Kali Ranks}
25. Nine On My Mind {Mad Lion}
26. Shoot To Kill {Mad Lion}
27. Shotz To Tha Double Glock {Bone Thugs-N-Harmony}
28. Pop Goz The 9 [Original Version] {Gripsta}
29. My Heat Goes Boom {Snoop Dogg}
30. Who Shot Ya? {Biggie}





N`JoY...

No comments: