Monday, January 30, 2012

FuNKMaSTeR FLeX & NiNe DouBLe M`s "F.A.L.L.I.N. [12 iNCH]"...

Re-uPP`d...







Here`s a joint that I had to borrow from my homie DiRTy KooL AiD, mainly because I was curious to hear some of Nine`s earlier work on the mic. If I`m not mistaken this is actually his debut, but most folks only really started to take notice of him from his feature on Funkmaster Flex`s 1993 12 inch "Six Million Ways To Die" -- he`s featured along with Intelligent Hoodlum a.k.a. Tragedy Khadafi. Sure he goes by Nine Double M for this 12 inch, but as the years progressed he would shorten it from that to 9 Double M & then finally to just Nine. This is the same kat who dropped the 1995 album "Nine Livez" with such BaNGeRs as "Whutcha Want?" & "Any Emcee". He followed that up with the 1996 release "Cloud 9" which includes the CLaSSiC joint "Lyin` King". I won`t get into who Funkmaster Flex is because if you don`t know ya need to find out on ya own.....LoL, or wait for a later post, until then go `head & check out this early 12 inch from Nine Double M...








Label: Warlock Records
Released: 1991


A1. F.A.L.L.I.N. (And Ya` Can`t Get Up) [Vocal]
A2. F.A.L.L.I.N. (And Ya` Can`t Get Up) [Instr.]
A3. F.A.L.L.I.N. (And Ya` Can`t Get Up) [Acapella]
B1. Bodies On The Nine [Vocal]
B2. Bodies On The Nine [Instr.]
B3. Talk About The Green [Vocal]
B4. Green Bonus Beats











The CLaSSiC "Lyin` King"...




N`JoY...

No comments: