Monday, January 24, 2011

ANQueTTe`s "THRoW The P [12 iNCH]"...

What`s up y`all? Hope the new year`s been good to ya so far `cuz it sure has been real good to me! I just came back from gettin` married in Charlotte, North Carolina then had my honeymoon in Montego Bay, Jamaica -- ya mon!!!! The Lord has BLeSS`d me with an incredible woman. We stayed at the Secrets Wild Orchid resort while in Montego Bay, I highly recommend that ya stay there if you ever decide to vacation in Mo` Bay. Anyway, that`s enough about me....LoL, on to the music...

What I`ve got for y`all is the first 12 inch that Anquette dropped on Luke`s label. I`m not gon` be doin` a BiG write up for this one, but if you want a lil` more info` on Anquette just refer to my first Anquette post. So go `head & check out the music...




Anquette - Throw The P [12 Inch]
Label: Luke Skywalker Records
Released: 1986



1. Throw The P [Radio Version]
2. Throw The P [Vocal]
3. Throw The P [Instr.]













N`JoY...

No comments: