Saturday, March 30, 2013

MaTHeMaTiCs` "PReLuDe To The ANSWeR"...

I haven`t listened to this joint yet, but figured that I would share the link with y`all `cuz I know that I am not the only Wu-Tang Clan fan out there. This one is a free mixtape from the Wu`s DJ Mathematics titled "Prelude To The Answer". As you can guess it`s been released to spark a buzz for his full length album titled "The Answer" which drops on April 16, 2013. It`s the follow up album to "The Problem" which dropped back in 2005. For those of you interested in copping "The Answer" you can do so by visiting Mathematics` Bandcamp page right here.






Released: March 27, 2013



1. Men Of Respect {ft. Raekwon, Method Man & Cappadonna}
2. Addiction
3. Cowboyz
4. Our Year
5. International Jones
6. Love & Loyalty
7. Gimmie Ur Love
8. If You Were Mine
9. Land Of My Dreams
10. Time To Shine
11. Face The Problemz {ft. GZA, Raekwon, Cappadonna & Problemz} [Prod. by The RZA]







N`JoY...

No comments: