Friday, March 29, 2013

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "Ya KNoW iT`s EaZy VoL. 1"...

Re~uPP`d originally posted 04.18.2007...




I`ve always felt that Eazy-E "Tha Hip Hop Thugsta" never really gets the props that he deserves. I am not sure why that is exactly, maybe it`s because he wasn`t the iLLeST emcee on the mic, maybe it`s because he didn`t write all his rhymes, or it`s the fact that he died from AIDS. Whatever the case, it needs to change because this kat contributed a whole lot to the Gangsta genre of this music we love called Hip Hop. I don`t have the time to get into all of his contributions, so I will just share with y`all a lil` something to showcase some of what Eazy-E brought to the table. I put this lil` mix together for my own personal listening pleasure, but a few of my homies seemed to like it & suggested that I share it with the blog so that`s what I`m doing. Enjoy the music...






Label: N/A
Released: 2007



1. We Want Eazy
2. Gimmie That Nutt
3. Nutz On Ya` Chin
4. My Baby`z Mama
5. Still Talkin`
6. Still Talkin` [12 Inch Rmx]
7. Eazy-Duz-It
8. Cock The 9
9. Neighborhood Sniper {ft. Kokane}
10. Luv 4 Dem Gangstas
11. Real Muthaphukkin` G`s {ft. B.G. Knocc Out & Dresta}
12. Wut Would You Do? {ft. Dirty Red}
13. Niggaz & Jewz (Some Say Kikes) {ft. Blood Of Abraham & Will 1 X}
14. BNK {ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony}
15. Eazy Street
16. Eastside Drama {ft. Brownside}
17. Game Wreck-Oniz-Iz Game {ft. Above The Law & Kokane}
18. Sleepwalkers {ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony}
19. 24 Hrs. To Live
20. Foe Tha Luv Of $ {ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony}
21. I`d Rather Fuck You
22. Fat Girl {ft. Ron-De-Vu}
23. The Last Song {ft. Above The Law, MC Ren, Dr. Dre}













R.i.P. Eazy-E...

No comments: