Wednesday, June 17, 2015

TueSDaY TaPe RiP...DeaD PReZ`s "NoT YeT FRee [ALBuM SaMPLeR]"...


What`s happenin` y`all? Hope all is well on your side of the tracks! Today I`m droppin` another post for the on~going Tuesday Tape Rip series. I know that I skipped out last week, my apologies I just simply didn`t have the time to post anything. Anyway this cassette rip comes courtesy of Captain Squid~LiD. So BiG uPs must go out to him, thanks for sharing the rip! All I did was adjust the volume of the file because it was kind of on the low side so I just raised it up a lil` bit. This cassette rip that I`m sharing with y`all today is a rip of an album sampler that Loud Records dropped as promo for dead prez`s "Let`s Get Free" album that was released in 2000. It contains snippets of tracks from their "Let`s Get Free" album (obviously....LoL), but it also contains a few interludes that aren`t on the album like "Army/Family" & "Martial Arts" as well as a few instrumentals. I was going to separate the snippets into their own tracks, but seeing as how the whole file is under 6 minutes in length I just decided to leave it as is. Now if you`re not familiar with dead prez, well you`ll just have to do some research on ya` own or wait until I drop another post for their debut album "Let`s Get Free". Until then peep this album sampler, get hyped up for their debut album & then go & cop it. Support some real Hip Hop, enjoy...
Label: Loud Records
Released: 2000





















N`JoY...

No comments: