Friday, April 06, 2012

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs: "ReMeMBeR`n Tha 9TeeZ VoL. 1"

Today I`ve got a lil` bit of an Easter gift for y`all.....LoL, I actually put this mix together just before Christmas of 2011 with the full intention of sharing it with y`all then, but for whatever reason it was forgotten about it. Since I found the CD a few days ago I just figure that it`s time to finally get to sharing it. The cover~art took a whole 5 minutes for me to come up with, the mix however took a bit longer.....LoL, it`s all joints from the 1990`s so enjoy! Feel free to leave your thoughts after listening...






 Label: N/A
MiXeD: DeCeMBeR 15, 2011



1. iNTRo
2. Comin` For Datazz {Gangstarr}
3. Come Clean {Jeru Tha Damaja}
4. Ill Nig {Ras-T}
5. Broken Language {Smoothe Da Hustler ft. Trigger Tha Gambler}
6. F-It-Less {Street Smartz}
7. Causin` A Menace {Dredknotz}
8. iNTeRLuDe #1
9. The Real Weight {No I.D. ft. Dug Infinite}
10. The Bizness {De La Soul ft. Common}
11. Fakin` Jax {I.N.I. ft. Pete Rock}
12. Freak It {Das EFX}
13. Head Nod [Concrete Rmx] {Hodge}
14. Rappaz R.N. Dainja [Kenny Parker Rmx] {KRS-One}
15. Jeeps, Lex Coups... {Lost Boyz}
16. iNTeRLuDe #2
17. Rappers` Ball {E-40 ft. Too $hort & K-Ci}
18. Funkin` Over Nuthin` {Luniz ft. Too $hort & Harm}
19. The Freshest MC In The World {K-Dee}
20. Situation Grimm {Mista Grimm}
21. Hood Took Me Under {Compton`s Most Wanted}
22. OuTRo

















 
 
 
 
 
 
N`JoY...

No comments: